It is best to talk to us first before deciding on which marketing strategy is best for you. Exact pricing will be quoted after an initial assessment and recommendations.
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
- Totally targeted page
- Works very well in conjunction with PPC campaigns or Facebook advertising
- or as Placeholder page while your website is being built
- Very clear call to action
- Capture of prospect details
- Option to setting up auto-responding lead nurture series
- A/B Split testing of layout and copy easily achieved
- Analytics to see which campaigns most effective
- CRM software included
- Email marketing software included
On page optimisation for 3 selected pages including:
- Page Title
- Main Heading
- Image Alt Tags
- Internal links (where appropriate)
- Meta Description
- Content review and adjustment
Off page activities will include:
- Installing Google Analytics code on your website
- Submission of your website to Google and Bing search engines.
This introductory 1 hour webinar was created for the Eastside Business Enterprise Centre.
Many small business owners are at a loss about 'where to start' with online marketing and social media and this webinar is a perfect starting point.
You will learn :
- What online content is
- How it attracts clients/customers
- What content you should create
- How to get it 'out there'
You will also receive a copy of the powerpoint presentation, and a checklist planner for getting started.
- Professional looking email template with your own header and brand colours
- Video on how to set up lists and campaigns
- Video on how to edit your email content for future sends
- Setup of Google Analytics Account
- Installation of Google Analytics Code on each page of your website
- Setup of weekly reports sent to you
- Setting up your Google for Business listing
- Completing your Google for Busienss listing as per best practice guidelines
- Include listings in niche directories if possible (eg. Menulog if you are a restaurant)
- Linking all listings to your website
- Can add to more directories if required